Galentine's is back!
1.5 hours of bottomless pink Prosecco
Enjoy a delicious brunch menu with bottomless pink Prosecco.
Doors will open at 12pm, with a welcome cocktail and Bottomless will start at 12.30pm and run for 90mins
Neverland does operate a non-refundable ticket policy, however, due to COVID 19, we are being flexible with tickets, so do get in touch to discuss.
Bottomless Brunch (Sunday 12pm-2.30pm)
1.5 hours of Bottomless Pink Prosecco. A main meal must be purchased alongside the bottomless offering.
|12:00 - 14:30||£25.00|
Pagoda Sofa for 10
Pagoda Sofa and entry for 10 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£60.00|
Pagoda Sofa for 8
Pagoda Sofa and entry for 8 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£48.00|
Pagoda Table for 6
Pagoda table and entry for 6 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£40.00|
Blossom Igloo for 8
Blossom Igloo and entry for 8 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£80.00|
Blossom Igloo for 6
Blossom Igloo and entry for 6 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£60.00|
Sake Mezzanine for 18
Sake Mezzanine and entry for 18 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£140.00|
Sakura Chalet for 30
Sakura Chalet and entry for 30 guests. This is an area hire ticket only, brunch is not included.
|12:00 - 15:00||£160.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Booked tables and areas will only be held for 1 hour after the starting time on the ticket. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We do not have a strict dress code, dress how you feel comfortable, however we do ask for no tracksuit bottoms.
14. Please be aware that we have themed events of these dates; February 1st, 6th, 7th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 29th. March 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, - there may be an additional cost to participate in these events. Please see our website for further information.