Bottomless Brunch on the Beach at Fulham Beach Club is Back!!
1.5hours of bottomless Prosecco, Beer and Cocktails.
Enjoy a delicious brunch menu with bottomless bubbles and cocktails
Doors will open at 12pm, with a welcome cocktail and Bottomless will start at 12.30pm and run for 90mins
In need of a breakout lockdown brunch? Fulham Beach is here to help cure all your Sunday woes. Every weekend we'll be serving up a delicious brunch alongside Bottomless Beer, Prosecco and Cocktails (just to help you catch up like old times).
Neverland does operate a non-refundable ticket policy, however, due to COVID 19, we are being flexible with tickets, so do get in touch to discuss.
Bottomless Brunch (Sunday 12pm-2.30pm)
1.5 hours of Bottomless Prosecco, Beer & Passion Fruit Martinis Starter: Delicious deli board to start Main: Choose from Chicken Slider or Vegan Slider with Rosemary Fries Timings: 12-12.30 welcome cocktail, 12.30-2pm bottomless drink and food, 2-2.30pm finishing up time
|12:00 - 14:30||£49.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Booked tables and areas will only be held for 1 hour after the starting time on the ticket. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. We do not have a strict dress code, dress how you feel comfortable, however we do ask for no tracksuit bottoms.
14. Please be aware that we have themed events of these dates; February 1st, 6th, 7th, 9th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 29th. March 5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, - there may be an additional cost to participate in these events. Please see our website for further information.