Join us as we enter the 20's in the only suitable way with a roaring flapper themed party!
We will be kicking the night off the right way with a glass of bubbly on arrival and hog roast (depending on your ticket type) to keep you going all night!
To keep the night roaring we will have a DJ to cater to everyone's tastes.
And don't forget the 1920's dress code! Enter the New Year in style!
(Times may vary)
Third Release - General Entry including Food
Ticket includes entry to our party, a glass of Prosecco upon arrival, hog roast and fireworks from midnight.
|19:00 - 01:00||£35.00|
Second Release - Entry Only
Ticket includes entry to our party, a glass of Prosecco upon arrival and fireworks from midnight. Food is available to purchase at the venue - this ticket does not include food
|19:00 - 01:00||£25.00|
Second Release Fur Covered Sofas
Ticket includes entry for up to 10 guests to our party, hire of a fur covered sofa, a glass of Prosecco per person upon arrival, hog roast and fireworks from midnight
|19:00 - 01:00||£400.00|
First Release Shared Feasting Table
Ticket includes entry to our party for up to 8 people, a shared feasting table (2 meters), a glass of Prosecco per person upon arrival and fireworks from midnight.
|19:00 - 01:00||£200.00|
Second Release Winter Cabin
Ticket includes entry for up to 10 guests to our party, hire of a winter cabin, a glass of Prosecco per person upon arrival, hog roast and fireworks from midnight.
|19:00 - 01:00||£380.00|
Second Release Winter Lodge for 20 people
Winter lodge for up to 20 people, a glass of Prosecco per person upon arrival and fireworks from midnight. Food is available to purchase - this ticket does not include any food
|19:00 - 01:00||£300.00|
Winterland, Wandsworth Bridge Road, London, SW6 2TY
Wandsworth Town (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.